If you have your eye on one of the best rated high efficiency furnaces, hold on. There are a few things you need to know about furnace replacement before you place your order. You’ll also want to be sure you’re choosing the right high efficiency furnace for your home.
In this guide, we’ll explain how to know if furnace replacement is right for you and show you some of the best rated high efficiency furnace options.
When Does a Furnace Need to be Replaced?
How do you tell if you should replace or repair your furnace? Generally, you should replace your furnace if the cost of repairs is approaching the cost of a new furnace, or if the expected maintenance and repairs for the next few years will add up to the cost of a new furnace.
It’s best to get professional advice on this. However, there are some signs you can use to guide your decision. Consider replacing your furnace if:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old.
- Cold spots have developed in your home.
- Your energy bills have risen, without a change in energy rates.
- Your furnace is making a humming noise or other odd noises like banging or rattling.
- Before your home has reached the temperature you’ve set, your furnace turns off.
- There’s no heat coming from your vents, or the furnace does not seem to turn on.
Best Rated High Efficiency Furnace
If your furnace needs to be replaced instead of repaired, it’s important to take your time selecting a new furnace. The right high efficiency furnace model can save you on monthly energy costs. Plus, with proper furnace maintenance, it may last you for the next 15-25 years.
- High Performance TM9E Furnace: This high efficiency furnace from ClimateCare is gas powered. It has quiet operation and a condensate management system that reduces maintenance needs.
- Deluxe TM9V Furnace: This gas furnace from ClimateCare incorporates a premium motor with two-stage operation to reduce electrical demand and therefore your monthly heating bill.
- Ultimate Performance TP9C Furnace: This model is one of the best energy efficient furnaces with 97.5% energy efficiency along with incredible humidity control, as well as precise temperature control.
Learn more about our furnace options here. Rennie ClimateCare only carries Energy Star certified furnaces, which all achieve a certain degree of high efficiency.
If you think that getting the best rated high efficiency furnace is critical, we can guide you to the best option for your specific home. Just reach out to us.