Heat Pump Repair Emergency? You’ll Hear From Us In An Hour!
Heat pumps, like all mechanical appliances, can be finicky at times. You may have kept up with a strict schedule of maintenance and still find yourself without heat in the dead of winter or lacking cool air in the summer.
Regular maintenance includes things like:
- Filter cleaning and replacement
- Condensing coil and fin cleaning
- Fan lubrication and cleaning
- A comprehensive, 22-point maintenance checklist
The great thing about keeping up with your regular maintenance is if there’s ever a unique problem requiring repairs, you’ll receive a discount on regular and emergency labour rates.
What Is Your Heat Pump Problem?
Heat pumps can encounter a number of issues, and a single issue could be caused by a handful of mechanical faults. If your system is displaying any of the following, don’t go to work on it yourself – that could make it worse and more costly when we have to visit.
- The heat pump won’t turn on.
- The heat pump is producing off-temperature air.
- The breaker keeps tripping.
- The heat pump blower doesn’t seem to run.
- The cycles seem random, too short, or too long.
- The noise coming from your heat pump seems abnormal.
Call Rennie ClimateCare and get the job done right the first time.
Why Work With ClimateCare?
- We’re trained to perform repairs on every existing make and model, and update our training when new technologies enter the market.
- We are local business owners, so when you book with Rennie ClimateCare, you’re getting a local expert familiar with the subtleties of heating and cooling issues in your region.
- Straightforward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- Rennie ClimateCare must adhere to the strict, industry-leading quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact us for heat pump repairs today and see why we’re the most trusted name in residential HVAC service in Ontario.