Your New Gas Fireplace in Hamilton is Easy, Convenient and Looks Completely Real.
Your charming (but old) wood burning fireplace looks beautiful, but is it worth all the work?
- Splitting, stacking and storing wood.
- Hauling armfuls of wood from the cold garage to the living room.
- Building and feeding the fire.
- Waiting for it to burn out before you go to bed.
A new gas fireplace means Hamilton’s older homes can maintain that beautiful appearance and do away with the hassle of a wood burning fireplace.
Installation is quick and clean
Our professional team is dedicated to helping you find the most ideal, efficient gas fireplace for your family.
Once you decide on the style you like best, we ensure you’re getting the best performance out of your new appliance by:
- Providing expert installation, ensuring you get the most efficient performance.
- Delivering reliable and timely service , if ever repairs are needed down the line.
- Ongoing maintenance, to maintain the safety and efficiency of your fireplace.
If you opt for a gas fireplace insert to maintain the look of your existing masonry work, all we have to do is:
- Extend your gas line to service the new fireplace.
- Fit the gas fireplace to your existing masonry work and seal the edges, so the gas fireplace looks just like the house was built with it.
Our contractors work within rigorous quality standards, and hold all up to date licenses, training and certifications. In addition to our expertise, we are also focused on providing the best customer experience. You will always receive complete pricing upfront for all options you are considering.
Get a quote for your gas fireplace in Hamilton
Call us today to get a quote or even just explore your options. We’re eager to help your family find the perfect new gas fireplace.